3. What we do with the information we gather: Your information is secured in our databases hosted by a third party service based in Montreal, Quebec. While we do not foresee the need to transfer your data outside of Canada, we do not guarantee that the storage will remain within Canadian jurisdiction, nor that the transmission of the data will not be via a routing that is outside of Canadian jurisdiction. We do not sell or rent any information you supply us. Periodically, we will summarize your food order activity to provide us data with which to evaluate our service. This summarized data does not include your personal information. The information you provide about the children under your care is used solely to facilitate the delivery of the food you have ordered. We do have two levels of e-mail information which we may provide. All users of the service may receive information from time to time about service availability. If you check the e-mail update box on your user profile when you create it or later edit it, you may receive marketing and promotional information about our service in general. You may unsubscribe to that information by removing the check mark in the e-mail update box on your user profile.
4. Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Part of this security is your userID and password. If you share your password with another individual, we are not able to secure your data from their access.
5. Transfer of Information: We reserve the right to transfer your personal information in the event of a transfer of ownership of Alphabet Kids or in case of merger or other acquisition with another company related to the business or Service which collected such information.
7. Links to other Web-sites: From time to time our general web-site may contain links to other web-sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other web-sites or third party services. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every web-site that collects personally identifiable information. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web-site in question.
8. Access right and rectification: You are entitled to access and rectify the information held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com. You may provide verification of your identity to provide a copy of the information we hold.
The web ordering system allows you to make payments using your debit or credit card, through a service with Moneris. This service is secure, and Alphabet Kids does not store your card number -- in relation to the payment, only the date and authorization code is stored in our system.
Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders for delivery on the next school day must be placed and paid by 8pm Eastern.
Staff assistance is available from 7am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. Phone 416-606-1074.
Cancellations will receive a credit for future orders if received by 8pm on the day previous to scheduled delivery. No refunds - credits only.
Alphabet Kids does not offer refunds. Credits are available for orders that were paid and are cancelled before 8PM Eastern the day before scheduled delivery. For cancellations between 8PM and 8AM email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will confirm your cancel and post a credit to your account.
J A D E R E N Y © 2 0 1 6